Rudby Parish Council
** With effect from 10 August 2020, Rudby Parish Council resumed meetings at 7:15pm on the 2nd Monday of each month **
** Due to COVID 19, until further notice, these will be remote meetings by Zoom in accordance with THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES AND POLICE AND CRIME PANELS (CORONAVIRUS) (FLEXIBILITY OF LOCAL AUTHORITY AND POLICE AND CRIME PANEL MEETINGS)(ENGLAND AND WALES) REGULATIONS 2020. **
Members of the public are welcome to attend Parish Council meetings by Zoom and can raise issues during the 'Meeting open to the public' agenda items. Instructions on how to connect are given below. Note that a new ID is assigned for each meeting.
|Minutes and Agenda of Rudby Parish Council Monthly Meetings 2021|
|Remote Meeting: 14 Dec 2020||Download 14 December Meeting Agenda||
Download 14 December Minutes
Download Broadacres Presentation
|Remote Meeting: 11 Jan 2021||Download 11 January Meeting Agenda||Download 11 January Minutes|
|Remote Meeting: 08 Feb 2021||Download 08 February Meeting Agenda||Download 08 February Minutes|
|Remote Meeting: 17 Feb 2021||Download 17 February Meeting Agenda||Download 17 February Minutes|
|Remote Meeting: 08 Mar 2021||Download 08 March Meeting Agenda||Download 08 March Minutes|
|Connection instructions for Zoom Parish Council Meetings
1) You need a smartphone, tablet or laptop on which you have installed Zoom. It is best to do this in advance if you have not already used Zoom on the device.
2) You need the meeting ID and password which are published in the agenda. Please note these change for each meeting.
3) To join the meeting, you can use this link to reach the Zoom Website.
4) When you connect to Zoom enter the meeting ID, click on Join, and then enter the password when requested. You will be held in a 'waiting room' until the administator is able to admit you. There may be a short delay if several people attempt to connect at the same time or if you attempt to join or rejoin after the meeting has started as the adminstrator is likely to be engaged in the business of the meeting.
1) The administrator may mute audio feeds of members of the public in attendance except during any 'open to the public' agenda items, but you will still be able to see and hear councillors.
2) If you want to speak during an 'open to the public' agenda item you will need to ensure that you unmute yourself so that you can be heard. The administrator cannot unmute you. Note you must unmute both the physical device you are using and the microphone control in your Zoom session.
3) The Parish Council request that members of the public enable their video feeds to facilitate the smooth running of any open to the public agenda items.
4) Disruptive behaviour may lead to a council decision to evict the participant concerned from the meeting.
|Remote Meeting: 12 Apr 2021||Download 12 April Meeting Agenda|
|Remote Meeting: May Date TBC|
|Remote Meeting: 14 Jun 2021|
|Remote Meeting: 12 Jul 2021|
|Remote Meeting: 09 Aug 2021|
|Remote Meeting: 13 Sep 2021|
|Remote Meeting: 11 Oct 2021|
|Remote Meeting: 08 Nov 2021|
|Remote Meeting: 13 Dec 2021|
|Rudby Parish Council Archive (Minutes of Monthly Meetings from previous years)|
|Download 2011 Minutes||Download 2012 Minutes||Download 2013 Minutes||Download 2014 Minutes||Download 2015 Minutes|
|Download 2016 Minutes||Download 2017 Minutes||Download 2018 Minutes||Download 2019 Minutes||Download 2020 Minutes|
|Minutes and Agenda of Parish Annual Meetings 2019 (2020 Annual Meetings cancelled due to Covid)|
|Hutton Rudby Annual Meeting||April 8th 2019||Download Hutton Rudby Agenda||Download Hutton Rudby Minutes|
|Middleton Annual Meeting||April 2nd 2019||Download Middleton-on-Leven Agenda||Download Middleton-on-Leven Minutes|
|Rudby & Skutterskelfe||April 8th 2019||Download Rudby & Skutterskelfe Agenda||Download Rudby & Skutterskelfe Minutes|
|Chairman's Annual Reports|
|Rudby Parish Council - Annual Returns |
(Most annual return documents prior to 2019/20 are scans of paper originals and may not be accessible to some users of assistive technologies)
|Name of Document||2015/16||2016/17||2017/18||2018/19||2019/20|
|Notice of Public Rights||Download||Download||Download||Download||Download|
|Annual Internal Audit Report||Download||Download||Download||Download||Download|
|Section 1 - Annual Governance Statement||Download||Download||Download||Download||Download|
|Section 2- Accounting Statement||Download||Download||Download||Download||Download|
|Section 3- External Audit Report||Download||Download||Download||Download||Download|
|Notice of Conclusion of Audit||Download||Download||Download||Download|
|Rudby Parish Council - Other Documents|
|Name of Document||Download Link|
|Community Speed Watch Project (CSW)||Download|
|A Guide to becoming a Parish Councillor||Download|
|Parish Council Trees - Arborist's Inspection Report 2019||Download|
|RPC Protocol for Tree and Hedgerow Applications||Download|
|Hambleton District Council|
Hambleton District Council Website provides access to information on Recycling, Planning Applications, Streetlight Faults, Bin Collection Days etc.
|North Yorkshire Community Messaging|
North Yorkshire Community Messaging is a free community messaging system for North Yorkshire that allows you to register to receive the latest crime notifications and community news happening in your local neighbourhood.
This service replaces the Neighbourhood Watch messaging service